dtstraveljournal
Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.
| Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com [for important e-mail updates from the mission field] |
|
| Browse Archives at groups.google.com |
Friday, October 07, 2005
Aye yay ya--chimi changas!!!
Weird title, I know, but I just got finished with Salsa lessons. Yup you read it right--I have learned how to do basic Salsa... it was amazingly fun. I think I've picked up rythm from my Dad--cause as everyone knows--he's hardcore at dancing. :o) It was fun.
Before that I had traveled to Wal-mart to buy supplies for the next week or two...
Before that... dinner was consumed--I think I've figured them out here. They serve almost the same assortment of food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner respectivly. I think they are trying to start some sort of brainwashing techniques on us. I don't think it'll work because I own Pop Tarts--that's right... Pop Tarts. They are feeding me now as I type.
Before that... I had workduty and I am thinking that I really really understand this Coldfusion stuff--it isn't that hard--but for some it seems to give them the run around...
Before that... there was a random meeting with Compassion--and it was long. ... Hmm.
Before that... was lunch--don't get me started on brainwashing by mal-nutrition thing again. ;o) (kidding of course...)
Before that... we had lecture in the Ohana court from Darlene Cunningham... she is a brilliant speaker because she leaves word cues like, "This is really important..." so the audience knows that if they weren't listening that they should do it from that point on.
Before that... I woke up late for breakfast.
That was my day, Momento style. Well it's time for bed. Love ya.
: : : justy : : :
Before that I had traveled to Wal-mart to buy supplies for the next week or two...
Before that... dinner was consumed--I think I've figured them out here. They serve almost the same assortment of food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner respectivly. I think they are trying to start some sort of brainwashing techniques on us. I don't think it'll work because I own Pop Tarts--that's right... Pop Tarts. They are feeding me now as I type.
Before that... I had workduty and I am thinking that I really really understand this Coldfusion stuff--it isn't that hard--but for some it seems to give them the run around...
Before that... there was a random meeting with Compassion--and it was long. ... Hmm.
Before that... was lunch--don't get me started on brainwashing by mal-nutrition thing again. ;o) (kidding of course...)
Before that... we had lecture in the Ohana court from Darlene Cunningham... she is a brilliant speaker because she leaves word cues like, "This is really important..." so the audience knows that if they weren't listening that they should do it from that point on.
Before that... I woke up late for breakfast.
That was my day, Momento style. Well it's time for bed. Love ya.
: : : justy : : :
Justin, 11:20 PM
2 [comments...]
salsa huh,
"he's doing a merengue!" - Sealab (ask chris)
dood, I'm getting hardcore into World Of Warcraft (yeah, official... montly fee thing, but it ROCKS) whenever you guys get back you need to get into it... pwn, lata buddy
"he's doing a merengue!" - Sealab (ask chris)
dood, I'm getting hardcore into World Of Warcraft (yeah, official... montly fee thing, but it ROCKS) whenever you guys get back you need to get into it... pwn, lata buddy
, at 1:46 PM
Salsa Uh!!!!! This i have to see.!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA Skinny White male, with some rythm dancing Salsa!!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHA
joe
joe
, at 4:54 AM
