dtstraveljournal
Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.
| Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com [for important e-mail updates from the mission field] |
|
| Browse Archives at groups.google.com |
Sunday, October 30, 2005
Sundays ... oh blessed sundays...
Today definatly was a chill day. I went to church @ Solid Rock and I checked out the childrens ministry. I think I'm going to start up a company that goes around to churches and envisions them on what Children's Ministry should be... that it shouldn't be daycare or a time to talk at kids... that will be my job. It'll be great. ;o)
After Solid Rock I did some Laundry and talked to family on the phone, it was awesome. And then I got all of my homework done early, and then Chris and I played guitar for a long time. MY fingers are raw--I'm getting better--I'm no Janice Joplin (well I don't think she plays guitar but that was the only singer that i could think of) ... alright I'm no J-May. But I'm getting better.
Then we got some food in town and hung out with Andrew. ... OH! Andrew gave us this really interesting idea. He told us that a few quarters ago when he was taking SBS that a friend of his and he had a race. They both started on base and went opposite directions around the island to see who could get around the island first... it took him 9 hours... oh and they had to hitchhike the whole way. ... I think Chris and I are going to race some other people and go... it should be way fun. Muahaha, but more of that to come later... :o)
Many hearts to you... sleep awaits me...
: : : justy : : :
After Solid Rock I did some Laundry and talked to family on the phone, it was awesome. And then I got all of my homework done early, and then Chris and I played guitar for a long time. MY fingers are raw--I'm getting better--I'm no Janice Joplin (well I don't think she plays guitar but that was the only singer that i could think of) ... alright I'm no J-May. But I'm getting better.
Then we got some food in town and hung out with Andrew. ... OH! Andrew gave us this really interesting idea. He told us that a few quarters ago when he was taking SBS that a friend of his and he had a race. They both started on base and went opposite directions around the island to see who could get around the island first... it took him 9 hours... oh and they had to hitchhike the whole way. ... I think Chris and I are going to race some other people and go... it should be way fun. Muahaha, but more of that to come later... :o)
Many hearts to you... sleep awaits me...
: : : justy : : :
Justin, 10:47 PM
3 [comments...]
Justy, Chris, you guys look like you are having an awesome time. our GodZone prayers are with you always.
Also, is the counseling you were talking about Theophostic prayer ministry? If so, that's very, very cool!
Keep in touch.
Also, is the counseling you were talking about Theophostic prayer ministry? If so, that's very, very cool!
Keep in touch.
, at 5:58 AM
Yes it was Theopohostic prayer ministry it was really really neat. Thanks for your prayers --(who left the comment?) -- :o)
: : : justy : : :
: : : justy : : :
ah that race sounds fun hehe a ltitle scary- be safe you two ;) Love you both!
, at 8:21 PM

