dtstraveljournal

Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.

Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com
[for important e-mail updates from the mission field]
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Monday, October 24, 2005

This day just didn't end... until now.

Today was a pretty good day. (From what I know Mary is in the same condition as this morning, I'll let you know if it changes.) We are going to be entering a week called Plumb Line week (Amos 7:7-8 talks about a Plumb Line). Basically a Plumb Line is used in construction stuff, it is a string with a weighted object on the bottom, and it creates a straight line. A REAL straight line because of gravity...well straight unless outside forces act on it. So basically we are going to be taking our lives and comparing them to God's standard--and we are also going to be looking and evaluating old hurts and scars to see if we've actually dealt with them. So this is going to be a ministry week, people who have gone through Plumb Line week before have said that it is a very encouraging and growth filled time. It should be interesting.

There is this guy here named Duane--and he is like 67--he is amazing. At his age he is still relevant to the younger people around him. He laughs, and rolls around on the ground wrestling, and he is definatly a man full of integrity. I am a fan of him, he is going to be teaching some of the Plumb Line stuff so it should be good I'm fairly excited.

I think I am coming down with something... I slept from 5:30-12:45 tonight and then I got up. Hopefully I'm not going to get too sick, cause that would definatly suck. When I got up I found Chris and we talked until like 1:30. It was definatly good times and now.. I'm here. Oh, the reason I found Chris was because his bed was the closest bed to where I was at and I slept in his bed. I was trying to find him to thank him, which could have been funny, because I was half asleep and tired and sick and stuff. Ha. (That was a forced laugh...;o)) SOOO I'm going to bed now cause it's late. Many hearts to you!
: : : justy : : :
Justin, 11:59 PM

1 [comments...]

praying for mary...
and also for you guys, especially durring this next week which sounds really great. Hoping that you both stay healthy and can grow as much as possible. Love you both!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 AM  

[Add a comment]