dtstraveljournal

Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.

Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com
[for important e-mail updates from the mission field]
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

w00t

Today was one busy day! After the morning ritual of getting up and and showering ... and eating food I partook (yes I took part) in Praise and Worship where I sang. Tomorrow I will be playing guitar with it... maybe... perhaps. It should be fun.

After the worship experience we were lectured, wow that sounded so mean, but we talked about street kids. My heart broke for them, for how they are treated, and for what street kids go through. I would love to... love on them.

Lunch was average--as a new zealander would say--and we progressed back to TEASL(Teaching English As a Second Language) where we learned techniques on how to ... well teach English to people as their second language.

OH! I talked with Carina, a cuban-american girl, tonight about our expierience thus far with YWAM. We are very much the same and we are desiring to experience God in a new way. It's pretty neat, someone else that is getting the same impression that I am; we are hoping (and praying) that we will have an intimate relationship with God. ... wow I just realized how that sounded. I mean we are seperatly looking to find a relationship with God--moreso than we already do. We just identified with each other... wow. I'm tired... so that was my day. Night!
: : : justy : : :
Justin, 11:34 PM

2 [comments...]

dang justy, you got a cuban girl and chris has a finnish girl... maybe if I got into church I could score me a norwegian girl
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:21 PM  
i love to see that you are growing and experiancing all these new things as well :) praying for ya justy...tell chris i am for him as well.

-kay
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:07 PM  

[Add a comment]