dtstraveljournal
Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.
| Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com [for important e-mail updates from the mission field] |
|
| Browse Archives at groups.google.com |
Saturday, October 08, 2005
What a day today was...
Today was a freakishly eventful day... it all started with waking up... then it progressed towards the goal of getting to ... as Sam our Swiss friend would say...
"Zee end of ze vorwld the end of the world"
At the end of the end of the world we jumped... oh yes we did.
As you can see it was beautiful there...

Chris went before Justy did... as you can see him readying himself.

Then he jumped--click play--...
Justy was then up next...

And he also jumped...
Then we had to leave, but we squeazed in one more pose for the camera...

We then left and went to Mile 88--which was appropriatly named because it is off of mile post 88. We had to hike down through a barren wasteland of construction, oh it was beautiful... ha, and we then came accross this amazing beach.

And we played for hours... we body surfed into the shore (that was a bit painful), we had sand wars (where we literally got sand and threw it at each other [chris and i pwned of course]) and we were invicible. The girls had tryed to tackle both chris and I but we were unstoppable (cue the laughter)... Alas our fun had to come to an end, but not before a hooker pose picture...

When we got back on campus we attended the best service that I think I've ever been too. It was called Periphreal Vision. All of the DTS focus groups put on a bit of a 'show' about what they were passionate about. It was targeted towards the teen audience--they had tiki torches, tea, and snacks... it was awesome. I found that I am in the right place--and that I really hope to go to Cambodia. I am really excited... Tomorrow we are headed to Solid Rock church to listen to Pastor Tex speak, it should be fun. Love ya'll...
: : : justy : : :
-----
*SPECIAL PIC*
Justin and Julia takeing a second to take a picture with each other... isn't she cute!

As you can see it was beautiful there...

Chris went before Justy did... as you can see him readying himself.

Then he jumped--click play--...
Justy was then up next...

And he also jumped...
Then we had to leave, but we squeazed in one more pose for the camera...

We then left and went to Mile 88--which was appropriatly named because it is off of mile post 88. We had to hike down through a barren wasteland of construction, oh it was beautiful... ha, and we then came accross this amazing beach.

And we played for hours... we body surfed into the shore (that was a bit painful), we had sand wars (where we literally got sand and threw it at each other [chris and i pwned of course]) and we were invicible. The girls had tryed to tackle both chris and I but we were unstoppable (cue the laughter)... Alas our fun had to come to an end, but not before a hooker pose picture...

When we got back on campus we attended the best service that I think I've ever been too. It was called Periphreal Vision. All of the DTS focus groups put on a bit of a 'show' about what they were passionate about. It was targeted towards the teen audience--they had tiki torches, tea, and snacks... it was awesome. I found that I am in the right place--and that I really hope to go to Cambodia. I am really excited... Tomorrow we are headed to Solid Rock church to listen to Pastor Tex speak, it should be fun. Love ya'll...
: : : justy : : :
-----
*SPECIAL PIC*
Justin and Julia takeing a second to take a picture with each other... isn't she cute!

Justin, 11:39 PM
4 [comments...]
dood you pwn chris... but whats better... church cliffs or sedona cliffs?
, at 1:25 AM
you know I missed the video with justy, and now I just saw it... dood you pwn too, but you gotta jump off sedona cliffs
, at 1:26 AM
hey guys! looks like you guys have been having so much fun! sorry i havent replied sooner - i have been reading up on you guys every day though and praying for you! everything is great back here - busy as ever. Matt tried to walkie talkie you yesterday justy and couldnt get ahold of you so he was hoping it was working okay. Well anyways, im off to school, thanks for journaling everything online like this - i love it! love you boys! be good ;)
, at 3:53 AM
i shwiggidy shlove everything on here it is amzing. it seems that yo guys are having an amzing time and i hope you are. i just found this online journal and was like w00t!!!! good day have fun
, at 8:24 PM
