dtstraveljournal

Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.

Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com
[for important e-mail updates from the mission field]
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Thursday, October 20, 2005

What to say?

What to say? ... ?

Worship this morning went well, I led Marvelous Light again. It was definatly fun, from what I've heard it didn't sound bad--that's always a plus... ;o)

Cambodia is where I think I am headed for outreach. I'll be thinking and praying about it some more, hopefully with confirmations to follow, but I am thinking that's where I belong. Chris is in between Cambodia and Thailand, pray that God speaks. It should be neat whereever we end up going, either together--or seperatly.

Chris and I got to work out tonight, and that was freakin' amazing. I've had this itch for like a week, but we've been swamped with stuff that we've had to do. Interesting eh?

Andrew, he is a guy that has been on base on and off now for 3 years. He's taken a DTS (3 months + 3 months of outreach), SBS-School of Biblical Studies [this is where you read the bible a total of 6 times, and you chart out everything in every book] (a 9 month course) and now he is taking New Testament Greek, he is freakin' learning to write greek. He is in Chris' room and he is definatly a really neat guy. Very funny... kind of ... well funny. We like him--he's definatly an enjoyable person to be around. I am a fan. We talked to him for like an hour... about SBS, DTS, and life. He is definatly pretty cool. SOOO. Night time it is.

: : : justy : : :

OH! I almost forgot, actually I didn't, but I thought that it would be a cooler after thought to put it here. Tomorrow (friday) we, the compassion DTS men, are going on a campout. It's definatly going to be lots of fun, we are going to camp on the beach and we are going to go swim and eat and laugh. So that means that I won't be able to update for friday ... until Saturday night--so it'll be a bit different. I know that there are some of you that are addicted to this thing, as if your life depended on it, you know... to know about what is happening with Justin and Chris (hopefully you're laughing and not... ... identifying with this.. ;o)) . SO.. that's the scoop. Night all.
Justin, 11:12 PM

3 [comments...]

.... you know I was gonna say something... but now I'm too tired to think of what I was gonna say... so... back to WoW... my body's tired by my WoW spirit isnt!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:55 PM  
hehe good idea separating the most important stuff lol looks like your haveing a good time laters
kasey
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:40 PM  
hey guys, yeah ill be praying that you guys get direction about where you should be come january. That all sounds really great, aw what a fun campout. i know you guys will have so much fun. Yeah i am one of those that are addicted to this thing so ill miss reading it for a couple days, ill be waiting for your update when you return. :) Love you guys- it was great to get to talk with you both the other day!
kay
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:09 PM  

[Add a comment]