dtstraveljournal

Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.

Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com
[for important e-mail updates from the mission field]
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Sunday, November 13, 2005

$0.50 of bliss...

I did laundry today... ... yeah I know... you're thinking "Wow... he's lame..." but really... laundry! It was amazing. I slept in, missed breakfast and lunch prep, and then I did all of my laundry... I was so happy and excited. It was freakishly amazing! :o)

Alright... so after that Chris and I walked to Wal-Mart... it's definatly about an hour walk there... so that ate up the rest of the day... an hour there ... an hour back and three hours inbetween. I bought Shampoo and a Camera Case... Chris bought books and tapes on speaking the Thai language... you know what? It's REALLY hard to find khmer language tools... it's like no one speaks it or something... and there is a freakin' country... wow... yeah... I'm done.

So we walked and spent 5 hours total walking and hanging out... it was good times.

After the Wal-mart excursion we came back... ate dinner... and then I went with the Compassion group to Dawn and Peters (his name is spelt dutch like... but I can't remember the spelling...) house and played games and ate Ice Cream. Scott and I missed the Ice Cream so we ate Chocolate Covered Banannas instead... it was so worth it. ;o) I gained like 23,434 pounds... I know... I'm a fatty.

I came back to campus, talked with Tiphany/Abbey/Scott/Angela and then I went to my room and talked to Young Il some more... it was a sweet day. But now.. as I end most of my posts... it's time for bed. Sleep.. the great darkness that rejuvinates one's being... yes... I'm weird... but at least I'm happy and weird.
: : : justy : : :
Justin, 10:38 PM

1 [comments...]

So honestly, who are these people who think that they could miss you as much as me. I mean, psht, they got nothing (I got 9 1/2 years baby:) And a great use of the english langauge with "got." Check your gmail. Love you!
Debbie
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:14 PM  

[Add a comment]