dtstraveljournal
Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.
| Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com [for important e-mail updates from the mission field] |
|
| Browse Archives at groups.google.com |
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Aloha' Ke' Kau...
Aloha' Ke' Kau... which means God is Love in Hawaiian. I learned this today because I went to a food kitchen tonight for dinner. We, some of the Compassion DTS, volunteered at a local outreach thing where we met some locals who need help with dinner on Wed's. I hung out with three guys: Kolo, BJ, Eddie--they were 12, 13, 13--and they were funny. They spoke to me in Pidgeon and in Hawaiian. It was so much fun...
For the rest of the day I talked with people, I ate some food, I went to lecture (which were REALLY good...) and now I sleep. But I thought that I'd leave you with one more bit of information because...
Aloha' Ke' Kau.
YEAH! :o)
Now ... comes... the ... sleep... SO. I heart you, thank you for being you, thank you for your thoughts, and for your prayers.
Oh... I was sending a few emails to people and I thought that it would be cool to post some of what I was writing to them...
"God is moving around this place. I'm learning about intercession, not from classes, but because God is pulling me to intercede for people and what not. It's really a cool experience being here and hearing God in a new way. I know I am being changed, even if I can't see how I'm being changed. It's really neat. I am going to be going to Cambodia and I am going to be working with Youths (it's going to be so amazing) and I ... don't really know how to describe it.. but I am FREAKISHLY excited! :o) I am actually going to go to sleep now..."
On that last line... I depart.
: : : justy : : :
For the rest of the day I talked with people, I ate some food, I went to lecture (which were REALLY good...) and now I sleep. But I thought that I'd leave you with one more bit of information because...
Aloha' Ke' Kau.
YEAH! :o)
Now ... comes... the ... sleep... SO. I heart you, thank you for being you, thank you for your thoughts, and for your prayers.
Oh... I was sending a few emails to people and I thought that it would be cool to post some of what I was writing to them...
"God is moving around this place. I'm learning about intercession, not from classes, but because God is pulling me to intercede for people and what not. It's really a cool experience being here and hearing God in a new way. I know I am being changed, even if I can't see how I'm being changed. It's really neat. I am going to be going to Cambodia and I am going to be working with Youths (it's going to be so amazing) and I ... don't really know how to describe it.. but I am FREAKISHLY excited! :o) I am actually going to go to sleep now..."
On that last line... I depart.
: : : justy : : :
Justin, 10:35 PM