dtstraveljournal

Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.

Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com
[for important e-mail updates from the mission field]
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Audio Blog #1

this is an audio post - click to play


This is an audio blog... this thing will be really useful when I am in Cambodia because I won't always have internet axis... well access... or whatever. :o) So I will be able to leave messages via my voice... I might do that here and there because it is a bit easier... my head hurts a bit so pray for that. I love you guys thanks for all that you are doing back home. Without my prayer support and the love back home I know I wouldn't be where I am now. I really do appreciate you and I hope that these updates are adequate enough--let me know if there is anything specific that you guys want to know. Love ya..

: : : justy : : :
Justin, 11:23 PM

0 [comments...]

[Add a comment]