dtstraveljournal

Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.

Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com
[for important e-mail updates from the mission field]
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Cambodia AND Thailand

So today… what was today. A very interesting day.

I’ll lead this update off with the results of the Outreach teams. Chris is going to Thailand while I am going to Cambodia. I know… it sucks a bit. But good things will come through that… right? I’m praying that God’s voice is heard—and if that’s what he wants then that’s fine. I also think it would be wise to pray for unity in the team that I am in. Change and lots of it are coming again… it is a bit overwhelming right now. But it’ll hopefully be a good thing.

I’ll be working with an orphanage and with youth in a place that I cannot name right now. (I’ll have to look it up.) Pray that I find a ministry that fits me because… I want to be impact-ful and useful.

The rest of today was as a normal is life on the base is. I am super tired and I am in need of sleep.
Justin, 11:59 PM

3 [comments...]

dood that sucks... well, 3 months will go by like nothing... then you'll all be down here eating fried chicken with me at KFC!!! :D
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:35 AM  
I know that God will use you both :) I think it will be so good for both of you as well. Hey justy- i tried calling u a couple times the past couple days, idono if you got my messages or not - hopefully you did :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:08 AM  
Justin,
I am overwelmed to hear how things are going. I look forward to the day you come back to Mesa , a new man. YOU WILL be a blessing wherever you go. I am confident of that, because you never fail to give God the glory for what HE does.

Keep it up!!!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:45 AM  

[Add a comment]