dtstraveljournal

Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.

Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com
[for important e-mail updates from the mission field]
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Harpuna or Hapuna?!?

I don't remeber what the beach was called... but we went. And it was great.

I got a bit toasted for my sad white skin, but it's alright, cause we spent the entire day at the beach. We body surfed, boogie-boarded, played football in the water, played keep away [based on gender] with the football in the water, and we had a blast.

Other than the sunburn, today was amazing. We came back to campus @ like 4:30 and ate dinner and then we went down in a HUGE group to town to celebrate Sam's b-day with Ice Cream and Volleyball. It was definatly a good time.

Then Chris, Angela, and I watched the best of Will Ferrel... wow... funny man. ;o) NOW it's the bed that I will go... I'll have to sleep on my stomach--darn back... NIGHT NOW.
: : : justy : : :
Justin, 11:26 PM

0 [comments...]

[Add a comment]