dtstraveljournal

Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.

Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com
[for important e-mail updates from the mission field]
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Friday, November 04, 2005

Hunger Pains Of Today...

Oh man was today a hungry day... :o)

YWAM instituted a fast for the nations, we fasted breakfast and lunch and then we ate dinner. The proceeds of the entire YWAM fast went to the Hurricane Katrina efforts. So today, needless to say, was a hungry day.

After morning classes and praying for the nations we had the rest of the day off. I vegged in a hammock in a tree and listened to music. It was freakin' awesome. Then I went to CostCo with a few people and stocked up on food for this weekend.

A group of us are going to South Point to camp at a Volcano and then we are going to hike up Monakea (i think that's how it is spelled... the largest mountain in hawai'i). We are leaving tomorrow @ 9:00 and then we won't be back until Sunday night. So there will be no update for tomorrow but Sunday I'll update with pics and fun-ness. I'll talk to you soon... and yeah. Sleep and what not is coming SOON. Nighty Night.
: : : justy : : :
Justin, 10:17 PM

2 [comments...]

ooo that sounds so fun :) Be safe - i am praying for your little trip.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:11 AM  
Hey!I haven't forgotten about you guys!!!!
Just busy, and trying to stay awake!!!!!AHAHAH
God Bless
Joe
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 PM  

[Add a comment]