dtstraveljournal
Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.
| Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com [for important e-mail updates from the mission field] |
|
| Browse Archives at groups.google.com |
Sunday, November 06, 2005
I am updating... BUT
I am going to a bit lame with this post-- right now -- November 6th, 2005 - @ 9:35PM. I am going to tell you that my camping trip experience was amazing... and that I will post details with pics and movies on how everything went... BUT I can't do it right now because I am VERY tired. ... and I need sleep because I need to get up early tomorrow (6:30 ... yeah that's early if i do say so myself) ... SOOOO I'll talk to you then... In fact I'll just redit this post...
: : : justy : : :
=========================================
(This is where the pics and the media is ... if we were in the future... yeah.)
Alright... so now it is the future...
So we set out for this trip and it was freakin' fun. Overall this was the neatest trip that I've taken yet on this island. We hung out and we played so many mind/riddle games. Like:
-Whoops Johnny
-My World
-A Trip Around The World
-Click, Click, Bang
-Indian Numbers
-A trip on a yacht
-This is the game of umbrella
I... don't know what else to say about that. Other than it was really really fun... onto the pictures...
So on Hawai'i there are 13 of the 14 temporate zones on the islands... the only zone that is not on the island is Arctic Tundra... so it's safe to say that there are MANY differnt types of land in Hawai'i. It's crazy.
There are ...

>windmills

>weird trees

>cool people
Oh... and we went 'cliff jumping' it was freakin' amazing... here are some videos and pics...

>cw-i-ty!

>justy
Oh... and we jumped into this crazy hole... it was amazing!
Alright so after this we traveled to the green sand beach... and it was really cool there was green sand and some killer waves. Oh... and don't forget about the 75ft cliff that Chris and Sam and I jumped off of. You had to get a running start otherwise... you'd hit the rocks. hehe Funny story... I bruised my butt from hitting the water and Chris pulled his groin. ... it was intense!

>green sands?!? well... it is green! :o)

>chris and sam scaling the wall...

>chris pre-jump
[future video of chris]
[future video of justy]
That night we went down to the Volcano... we tried to take a look at the lava but we had to look at it from a far... oh wait!!!

>well... that's a car... but it almost looks like lava... you can't touch it... like lava... right?
We had to stay away from the lava and where it falls into the ocean because the shelf was unstable a few days earlier they lost about 11 acres because of an unstable shelf... crazy huh? Well... I really wanted to pee on the lava, really it's been a life long dream... so ... I got my wish...
Later that night we went camping and it was amazing. I've never been able to see the stars like I did this night. I saw a few shooting stars and ... wow... it was amazing. It was so clear and beautiful. I was a fan.

>here's the group
THEN... I know... we should be done...BUT
We traveled to some more waterfalls...

>this is sam... he's switz... there's nothing he can't do... check out the grin... ... yeah :o)
What's the difference between boys and girls you ask? ...

>well... this...
and

>this.
Yup.

>just the guys...
We got to hike up behind that waterfall and there was a pool of water at the base of a tree where we were able to swing from a rope swing into some water. We had one casualty and that was Scott -- the asian viewed above -- by me. He hurt his elbow pretty bad, he didn't grab high enough on the rope... sad day.
CHECK THESE VIDEOS OUT!
That's it... there's the update... I'm done now! :o) Hearts to you!
: : : justy : : :
: : : justy : : :
=========================================
(This is where the pics and the media is ... if we were in the future... yeah.)
Alright... so now it is the future...
So we set out for this trip and it was freakin' fun. Overall this was the neatest trip that I've taken yet on this island. We hung out and we played so many mind/riddle games. Like:
-Whoops Johnny
-My World
-A Trip Around The World
-Click, Click, Bang
-Indian Numbers
-A trip on a yacht
-This is the game of umbrella
I... don't know what else to say about that. Other than it was really really fun... onto the pictures...
So on Hawai'i there are 13 of the 14 temporate zones on the islands... the only zone that is not on the island is Arctic Tundra... so it's safe to say that there are MANY differnt types of land in Hawai'i. It's crazy.
There are ...

>windmills

>weird trees

>cool people
Oh... and we went 'cliff jumping' it was freakin' amazing... here are some videos and pics...

>cw-i-ty!

>justy
Oh... and we jumped into this crazy hole... it was amazing!
Alright so after this we traveled to the green sand beach... and it was really cool there was green sand and some killer waves. Oh... and don't forget about the 75ft cliff that Chris and Sam and I jumped off of. You had to get a running start otherwise... you'd hit the rocks. hehe Funny story... I bruised my butt from hitting the water and Chris pulled his groin. ... it was intense!

>green sands?!? well... it is green! :o)

>chris and sam scaling the wall...

>chris pre-jump
[future video of chris]
[future video of justy]
That night we went down to the Volcano... we tried to take a look at the lava but we had to look at it from a far... oh wait!!!

>well... that's a car... but it almost looks like lava... you can't touch it... like lava... right?
We had to stay away from the lava and where it falls into the ocean because the shelf was unstable a few days earlier they lost about 11 acres because of an unstable shelf... crazy huh? Well... I really wanted to pee on the lava, really it's been a life long dream... so ... I got my wish...
Later that night we went camping and it was amazing. I've never been able to see the stars like I did this night. I saw a few shooting stars and ... wow... it was amazing. It was so clear and beautiful. I was a fan.

>here's the group
THEN... I know... we should be done...BUT
We traveled to some more waterfalls...

>this is sam... he's switz... there's nothing he can't do... check out the grin... ... yeah :o)
What's the difference between boys and girls you ask? ...

>well... this...
and

>this.
Yup.

>just the guys...
We got to hike up behind that waterfall and there was a pool of water at the base of a tree where we were able to swing from a rope swing into some water. We had one casualty and that was Scott -- the asian viewed above -- by me. He hurt his elbow pretty bad, he didn't grab high enough on the rope... sad day.
CHECK THESE VIDEOS OUT!
That's it... there's the update... I'm done now! :o) Hearts to you!
: : : justy : : :
Justin, 9:34 PM
5 [comments...]
I'm in the future... hahahaha.. those videos rock... okay now I'm back in the past... or the present... beep... no more videos... I'll re-comment when I see the videos... lol
, at 11:47 AM
P.S. you know what I noticed... that thing on the left of your blog with the ads, it says "Ads by Goooooogle" now... if you ask me... thats just a little too many O's.... I think... dunno, could just be me
, at 11:50 AM
I definitely agree there Mikey, I definitely agree. About all of it :) - Debbie
, at 4:29 PM
Justy Swing!
404 ERROR PLEASE GO THROUGH THE MAIN PORTAL!!!
dang...
GG on the cliff jumping, thats some scary stuff.
404 ERROR PLEASE GO THROUGH THE MAIN PORTAL!!!
dang...
GG on the cliff jumping, thats some scary stuff.
, at 11:29 PM
w00t---fixed them. :)
goooooooogle....cwazy google inc.
goooooooogle....cwazy google inc.

