dtstraveljournal
Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.
| Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com [for important e-mail updates from the mission field] |
|
| Browse Archives at groups.google.com |
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
*meditation noises*
Ohmmmmmmm.... Uhmmmmmm.... Caruhm.... (I made that last mediation noise up...)
So today was a very cool day. Got up early and ate food, and hung out with Andreas(a 7 year old Danish kid) it was pretty cool. THEN I was able to participate in worship @ the Compassion Tent where we learned on Justice again from Bethany. It was definatly a good time talking and listening.
Afterwards I went to work duty... Jin Young and I are nearly complete with our ColdFusion project so we will be starting a new one very soon.
OH! So today I had this random idea, and I am going to pray about it, but I was thinking that there needs to be a web site around that envokes people to think and pray for the nations of the world. I was thinking of making a site that has information that people bring in, almost like a forum, where they post on what is happening in their Continent->Country->State/Province->City->Town etc, for people to pray and intercede for them and their culture. I am getting reayd to do research on Cambodia and there is really no place where I can get the information that I need so that I can hear what the spiritual climate, the religious climate, the issues, and what not of the country are for me to educate myself. It could be interesting...and I am thinking and praying about this thing--maybe ... it'll work. If not..then this can be another project in the back of my mind that I can work on in my spare time! :o)
I skipped the optional tonight, I went to one last night, and I spent some time alone praying and reading and listening to God. I did some intercession, which was a new feat for me, and it was amazingly cool. I also got to talk to Yuri, from S. Korea, for like 2 hours...she is definatly an amazing person and I'm blessed to be around her. It's freakin' cool.
Well...
I'm...
Going...
To...
Sleep...
........
yeah.
: : : justy : : :
So today was a very cool day. Got up early and ate food, and hung out with Andreas(a 7 year old Danish kid) it was pretty cool. THEN I was able to participate in worship @ the Compassion Tent where we learned on Justice again from Bethany. It was definatly a good time talking and listening.
Afterwards I went to work duty... Jin Young and I are nearly complete with our ColdFusion project so we will be starting a new one very soon.
OH! So today I had this random idea, and I am going to pray about it, but I was thinking that there needs to be a web site around that envokes people to think and pray for the nations of the world. I was thinking of making a site that has information that people bring in, almost like a forum, where they post on what is happening in their Continent->Country->State/Province->City->Town etc, for people to pray and intercede for them and their culture. I am getting reayd to do research on Cambodia and there is really no place where I can get the information that I need so that I can hear what the spiritual climate, the religious climate, the issues, and what not of the country are for me to educate myself. It could be interesting...and I am thinking and praying about this thing--maybe ... it'll work. If not..then this can be another project in the back of my mind that I can work on in my spare time! :o)
I skipped the optional tonight, I went to one last night, and I spent some time alone praying and reading and listening to God. I did some intercession, which was a new feat for me, and it was amazingly cool. I also got to talk to Yuri, from S. Korea, for like 2 hours...she is definatly an amazing person and I'm blessed to be around her. It's freakin' cool.
Well...
I'm...
Going...
To...
Sleep...
........
yeah.
: : : justy : : :
Justin, 10:46 PM