dtstraveljournal
Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.
| Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com [for important e-mail updates from the mission field] |
|
| Browse Archives at groups.google.com |
Monday, November 14, 2005
Sleepy-Sickness...
I'm definatly sick right now... so pray about that cause I feel like diggity dog poop. hehe
Today was really cool, aside from having VBS's (Violent Butt Spurting's) throughout the day... well I'm not trying to gross--wait... I am. I was going to say that I'm not trying to gross you out... but the thing is ... it's been happening ALL day and it needs to stop... :oP.
Our speaker is talking about "Destiny by design" that God has made us for a specific purpose and a specific destiny and that we need to find what it is that we were made for. She was saying, which is true, that we aren't random--that the way that we were made and the way that we act all go towards what God intended us to be in life.
The cool thing is that we will be going over this stuff all week and I am trully excited to do it because it'd be neat to see if this seminar could launch me into what I am supposed to be. I figure that I'll work in the ministry the rest of my life... but who knows what I'll do. (The ministry thought isn't becasue of YWAM... it's because I feel that I am effective there...) So yeah.
Well.. I'm off to bed... it's now 6:20 and it's definatly sleepy time... NIGHT.
: : : justy : : :
Today was really cool, aside from having VBS's (Violent Butt Spurting's) throughout the day... well I'm not trying to gross--wait... I am. I was going to say that I'm not trying to gross you out... but the thing is ... it's been happening ALL day and it needs to stop... :oP.
Our speaker is talking about "Destiny by design" that God has made us for a specific purpose and a specific destiny and that we need to find what it is that we were made for. She was saying, which is true, that we aren't random--that the way that we were made and the way that we act all go towards what God intended us to be in life.
The cool thing is that we will be going over this stuff all week and I am trully excited to do it because it'd be neat to see if this seminar could launch me into what I am supposed to be. I figure that I'll work in the ministry the rest of my life... but who knows what I'll do. (The ministry thought isn't becasue of YWAM... it's because I feel that I am effective there...) So yeah.
Well.. I'm off to bed... it's now 6:20 and it's definatly sleepy time... NIGHT.
: : : justy : : :
Justin, 6:20 PM
1 [comments...]
feel better justy! love you
, at 3:57 PM
