dtstraveljournal

Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.

Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com
[for important e-mail updates from the mission field]
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Sooooooo

Alright... so I should probably apologize for having such lame updates as of late. I've been really busy and I know that it is really no excuse on the poor updates... but that is definitely how it is right now... I apologize.

SO... I'll do my best to make this as lively as possible... I actually have some information to share about some neat things happening...

THANKSGIVING!!! I get to see my Seester Julia... I am definitely excited... I get to see my Mom and some of my other family too... it should be cool. JULIA!!! :o) I can't wait to see her tomorrow...

Mark... pray that he is comforted over this Thanksgiving holiday--he is still in the hospital in a decent condition... but the DR's said that he would never walk again. We are not going to believe the DR's... we are going to believe that God has a bigger plan in store and we are believing that he will make a full recovery... Pray that the inflamation in his back would lessen so that it would not complicate surgery. We definitely love him. :o)

Alright the last order of business, you like that... business, is Operation John the Baptist 2007. This is a HUGE YWAM ministry thing, 100 teams of 10 or more people, going out all over the world to reach the unchurched people groups. These people on the team are going to prepare the way for missionaries that may feel led to go to these people groups. The John teams will be documenting and evangelising to one people group a week in hopes of giving future missionaries tools to use when they go to minister to them. A friend of mine here is going to lead a team and I am praying about joining him. This Operation John thing is a 10 month outreach we will go to 40 different people groups in 17 different countries. The list so far is: Rome, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Israel, Jordan, Tibet.... and it will keep going. I am hoping that I can be apart of this program it sounds amazing... I am definitely going to pray about it because I need to make sure that this isn't just Justin wanting to go--because I do--and that it is God telling me too. So prayers on that would be good....

Oh and of course prayers on the current things of my life would be good--we are moving towards Outreach phase and I am getting very excited because we are going to be praying about what our ministry is going to look like on Outreach--I'm excited! :o) I am hoping to talk to you all very soon... have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love you tons! :o)
: : : justy : : :
Justin, 12:54 AM

0 [comments...]

[Add a comment]