dtstraveljournal
Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.
| Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com [for important e-mail updates from the mission field] |
|
| Browse Archives at groups.google.com |
Friday, November 25, 2005
TURKEY DAY -- BELATED
November 24, 2005
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!
This post will be accompanied by a few days worth of stuff… because where I am staying currently, upon writing of the first email day, I will not have internet… soooo enjoy the updates… I’ve worked to make them a bit more interesting.
Time: About 9 AM
Place: Building 4, YWAM, Kailua-Kona, HI, USA, EARTH
Character: Excited turkey eater (Justin)
Today he rose and partook in a continental breakfast. – And it was good.
Then he went to town and hung out with his friend Angela. – And it was good.
After he and Angela found lei’s for Justin’s mom and seester that came to visit him on the island to visit him for turkey day. – And it was good.
At about 2:00 Justin received a phone call from his mother that said , “We’re in the visitors center” … Justin said, “Where?”. Mom replied, “The visitors center”, apparently U of N has a visitors center… – And it was good.
He went up and found his mom and sister and they exchanged hugs and stuff and it was… – And it was good.
[the break in sentences like this is a break in time and space… just follow the dialogue and you’ll figure it out.. :o)]
They then went on a tour. [at U of N]
They picked up Kristina from the airport. [at the airport]
They ate food and picked up some of Justin’s things. [at U of N]
They went to the hotel. [at the hotel]
They went, they now is only Julia and Justin, to the pool and played for a couple of hours in the sinking sand pool, the fountain of doom, and then the hot tub—it was a freakishly cool time. We then watched TV and laughed… and now she is sleeping next to me.
Then they went to bed… (upon writing this update).
All in all today was a Happy Turkey day. I wish my cell phone wouldn’t have died… I would’ve called more people… fun stuff. I love ya and know that I love you too… (ahh what a sap…)
: : : justy : : :
Mark Update.
They operated yesterday and they found that he had 6 brocken vertabrea instead of just 1 1/2. When he wakes up he will be in intense pain. Pray for complete healing and restoration as well as for a complete recovery. Right now the Dr's are saying taht he has a very small chance of walking. Pray that they are wrong. Thanks guys!
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!
This post will be accompanied by a few days worth of stuff… because where I am staying currently, upon writing of the first email day, I will not have internet… soooo enjoy the updates… I’ve worked to make them a bit more interesting.
Time: About 9 AM
Place: Building 4, YWAM, Kailua-Kona, HI, USA, EARTH
Character: Excited turkey eater (Justin)
Today he rose and partook in a continental breakfast. – And it was good.
Then he went to town and hung out with his friend Angela. – And it was good.
After he and Angela found lei’s for Justin’s mom and seester that came to visit him on the island to visit him for turkey day. – And it was good.
At about 2:00 Justin received a phone call from his mother that said , “We’re in the visitors center” … Justin said, “Where?”. Mom replied, “The visitors center”, apparently U of N has a visitors center… – And it was good.
He went up and found his mom and sister and they exchanged hugs and stuff and it was… – And it was good.
[the break in sentences like this is a break in time and space… just follow the dialogue and you’ll figure it out.. :o)]
They then went on a tour. [at U of N]
They picked up Kristina from the airport. [at the airport]
They ate food and picked up some of Justin’s things. [at U of N]
They went to the hotel. [at the hotel]
They went, they now is only Julia and Justin, to the pool and played for a couple of hours in the sinking sand pool, the fountain of doom, and then the hot tub—it was a freakishly cool time. We then watched TV and laughed… and now she is sleeping next to me.
Then they went to bed… (upon writing this update).
All in all today was a Happy Turkey day. I wish my cell phone wouldn’t have died… I would’ve called more people… fun stuff. I love ya and know that I love you too… (ahh what a sap…)
: : : justy : : :
Mark Update.
They operated yesterday and they found that he had 6 brocken vertabrea instead of just 1 1/2. When he wakes up he will be in intense pain. Pray for complete healing and restoration as well as for a complete recovery. Right now the Dr's are saying taht he has a very small chance of walking. Pray that they are wrong. Thanks guys!
Justin, 9:59 AM
2 [comments...]
Which island are you guys on?
This is Kathryn Baldwin by the way. I am glad you guys are having a great time and wonderful experience! Hawaii is beautiful.
This is Kathryn Baldwin by the way. I am glad you guys are having a great time and wonderful experience! Hawaii is beautiful.
, at 2:28 PM
We are on Hawai'i. :o) Hey ya kat.

