dtstraveljournal
Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.
| Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com [for important e-mail updates from the mission field] |
|
| Browse Archives at groups.google.com |
Thursday, November 17, 2005
w00t -- yesterday
Yesterday was defiantly a good day. It was a tough day, but it defiantly rocked.
So throughout the day God was redirecting me to him… continually… things weren’t going the way that I would have hoped throughout the day. But it really didn’t matter because God wanted to get my attention.
I went to class and we took the Myers-Briggs test and I, apparently, am a ENTJ. (Chris is a ENTP) It is really cool. So we talked about the God given personalities that we have and the funny thing is … I seem to fit the ENTJ profile rather nicely. Weird huh?
I went to Outreach practice and we talked about the different Outreach opportunities locally and also when we get to the field. We are going to be in contact with a lady in Cambodia and she is going to network us around to see where the needs are. Pray that God puts us where we are needed and where we can have the most Kingdom Impact. We are excited. Locally we are going to go to a church and do a children’s ministry, we are going to go to a hospital, and we are also going to go down into town and do ministry there. So Outreach is looking really exciting at this point. Pray that the excitement and clarity remain—and that God would speak to me specifically.
I had so many random meetings yesterday that had meaning to me. I talked with Lisa Neve and we talked for like an hour. She is such an amazing woman—she is a mom of 5 and she is defiantly a great friend and a crazy cool lady. I talked to Rhonda today too… and it was defiantly a fun thing because she is wise. She is encouraging me to take my ‘issues’ to the Lord per say. That I would be open and honest with God and that I wouldn’t be discouraged to do things because I am sick and not feeling good. And then Chris and I had a really good talk.
I left and went and prayed and talked to God for a long time… and then I passed out. I fell asleep in the prayer room and I awoke @ 1:45 in the morning… with a face in mine telling me to get up… it was really funny. I laughed. SO I am going back to class now – but I didn’t want to leave a day out of my journal thing. Be praying for health and God’s voice speaking clearly.
: : : justy : : :
So throughout the day God was redirecting me to him… continually… things weren’t going the way that I would have hoped throughout the day. But it really didn’t matter because God wanted to get my attention.
I went to class and we took the Myers-Briggs test and I, apparently, am a ENTJ. (Chris is a ENTP) It is really cool. So we talked about the God given personalities that we have and the funny thing is … I seem to fit the ENTJ profile rather nicely. Weird huh?
I went to Outreach practice and we talked about the different Outreach opportunities locally and also when we get to the field. We are going to be in contact with a lady in Cambodia and she is going to network us around to see where the needs are. Pray that God puts us where we are needed and where we can have the most Kingdom Impact. We are excited. Locally we are going to go to a church and do a children’s ministry, we are going to go to a hospital, and we are also going to go down into town and do ministry there. So Outreach is looking really exciting at this point. Pray that the excitement and clarity remain—and that God would speak to me specifically.
I had so many random meetings yesterday that had meaning to me. I talked with Lisa Neve and we talked for like an hour. She is such an amazing woman—she is a mom of 5 and she is defiantly a great friend and a crazy cool lady. I talked to Rhonda today too… and it was defiantly a fun thing because she is wise. She is encouraging me to take my ‘issues’ to the Lord per say. That I would be open and honest with God and that I wouldn’t be discouraged to do things because I am sick and not feeling good. And then Chris and I had a really good talk.
I left and went and prayed and talked to God for a long time… and then I passed out. I fell asleep in the prayer room and I awoke @ 1:45 in the morning… with a face in mine telling me to get up… it was really funny. I laughed. SO I am going back to class now – but I didn’t want to leave a day out of my journal thing. Be praying for health and God’s voice speaking clearly.
: : : justy : : :
Justin, 10:25 AM
1 [comments...]
yesterday was a bad day for me, I got banned from WoW for 72 hours! 72!!! GOSH! hahahahahahahaha.... I think its a little harsh but it is my 6th EULA/TOS violation in 2 months... haha... I can't help it if people on that game is so lame, they deserve to be made fun of... I mean they strut around rollplaying asking stupid questions I mean it would piss you off too wouldn't it...well whatever, all of my characters are getting a bunch of rested experience for this and... I guess I'm gonna turn off my General channel so I don't see those retards talking to eachother... especially when they roll play omg that stuff is so lame... well... I guess you could only imagin the stuff I say to them LOL... lata
, at 12:43 AM
