dtstraveljournal

Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.

Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com
[for important e-mail updates from the mission field]
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Well...

I went to sleep yesterday really late. I was up late praying and hanging out. I really can't remember what I did yesterday...

I know I went to class and I know that it was great! I know that I took a shower, because I take one everyday... yeah... and I now that I played guitar... A LOT.

My fingers are all cut up because of the strings... it kills... but it's freakin' amazing. Hey if you have some chords/lyrics handy ... send them my way because I am learning more and more about guitar everyday. I am really excited.

Alrighty... I have to go to class... I'll talk to you all soon... sorry for the lame update.
: : : justy : : :
Justin, 9:45 AM

0 [comments...]

[Add a comment]