dtstraveljournal
Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.
| Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com [for important e-mail updates from the mission field] |
|
| Browse Archives at groups.google.com |
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
WHAOA...
I really don't know what that title says.. bnecause... well... wait... let's try that again... BECAUSE... I am tired.
Today went rather nicely. Aside from my VBS adventures today as well... yeah... I'm still sick. Pray for that.
Destiny by design was freakin' amazing again today--it's really neat to listen to this lasy speak to us because she is actually speaking to us. She wants us to get it. I am so excited for class tomorrow and we are going to be figuring out what we are doing some more.
I didn't go to work duty today, I got it off because I wasn't feeling well, I slept and it was good. I got up ate dinner and then played guitar with Chris and Scott... we worshiped and had a good time it was really cool. And now.. I am going to sleep. I am still not feeling too hot... I am GOING to be in class tomorrow there is really nothing that can stop me from going to class ... you know... nothing short of a hospital visit. HA. But that won't happen... so class will come tomorrow... and I am ready!!! :o) NIGHT.
: : : justy : : :
Today went rather nicely. Aside from my VBS adventures today as well... yeah... I'm still sick. Pray for that.
Destiny by design was freakin' amazing again today--it's really neat to listen to this lasy speak to us because she is actually speaking to us. She wants us to get it. I am so excited for class tomorrow and we are going to be figuring out what we are doing some more.
I didn't go to work duty today, I got it off because I wasn't feeling well, I slept and it was good. I got up ate dinner and then played guitar with Chris and Scott... we worshiped and had a good time it was really cool. And now.. I am going to sleep. I am still not feeling too hot... I am GOING to be in class tomorrow there is really nothing that can stop me from going to class ... you know... nothing short of a hospital visit. HA. But that won't happen... so class will come tomorrow... and I am ready!!! :o) NIGHT.
: : : justy : : :
Justin, 10:38 PM