dtstraveljournal

Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.

Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com
[for important e-mail updates from the mission field]
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Wow--that is what I'll say...

Wow. Today was a very difficult, yet exciting, day. God moved all over me and I definatly was stretched today.

Have you ever had some moments where you just need to go speak to God ... in a yelling sort of way? I did today. It was awesome! :o) I spoke and yelled and shared openly what I was feeling about my Outreach team and about what I was feeling in general and God defiantly met me where I was. He spoke to me [Justin... you're thick... I'm in control.] and gave me peace. It was sweet.

Then later this day I had another trying event where I misunderstood a leader of mine and I heard something when she was speaking to me that I didn't understand at that moment. That momentary lapse of not fully understanding coupled with a cramped schedule caused me to go into a lapse of anger and bitterness. So I worked it out on my own, and then I spoke again with that leader and things were cleared up today as well. But again... God was in control and it was entertaining to watch.

---
Commentary inside of Justin's brain:
-Oh look... he's having a hard time.

-WOAH! He's yelling again... oh wait... now he's laughing... wait... now he is ... walking?

-WOW. He definatly looks calmer now than he did before this all started....
---
x2 (Rinse and repeat...)

So now I feel great and light and free and I am ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow is a new and fun day... and I am ready to take it on as well. I'll be talking to you later... :o)
: : : justy : : :
Justin, 9:26 PM

2 [comments...]

I had moments on world of warcraft when I needed to speak to a GM... I dunno if you can concider them gods... but it was because I was using profanity... yeah... I got reported 3 times and suspended for a few hours... that was fun... the very first time was the funniest because it wasn't even that bad, some guy said "LFG to RFC" (LFG = Looking for group) so I said "LF Black person for KFC" and someone reported me... twas retarded... haha...
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 AM  
isnt that neat how God does that? love it, love it :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 AM  

[Add a comment]