dtstraveljournal

Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.

Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com
[for important e-mail updates from the mission field]
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Cambodian Internet Cafe's

I'm in a Cambodian Internet Cafe right now. I am working on posting some pictures so that you all can see what I am doing right now. It's REALLY cool here. I am definitely loving every second of it. Please keep praying for me, for safe travel, for boosted immunity ( a bunch of people on my team are sick ) and for ministry opportunities. We want to be able to see where God want us, also we want to be available for anyone who might need our help. I'm loving you guys from a distance. Hopefully you like these pictures. I'm keeping a travel journal for myself -- and I'll probably be able to update you more throughly at another date. Right now we are working on a time crunch, I am not sure if the pictures will be uploaded by the time that I need to leave. I'm hoping so. I love you guys so much and I really appreciate all of your prayers and all of your thoughts.

Sweet they finished...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
> "Cup Noodle Big" - in Tokyo

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
> Chris in a "Squatty Potty" in Tokyo

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
> Chris and I in the back of the luggage transport from Bangkok Airport to our Hotel

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
> Chris styelin' on the other side of our luggage limousine. :o)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
> From my room @ the Avana Hotel -- I got a Thai massage ... it've never had anything like it... it was freakin' amazing!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
> Ronald and i -- saying Sour-dee-Cup... (HI in Thai) This was in the biggest mall in Asia. Crazy huh?!?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
> Chris and I doing the same...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
> Angela and I in our Caravan going from Bangkok to Cambodia -- we drove all day to get to the border. It was an amazing trip there... the Cambodia country side is way crazy and the people are REALLY neat.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
> After driving all day we ended up at this Hotel.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
> Some really didn't like it -- but for me it was heaven. I laughed and loved the sleep. It was a bed and it was great!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
> In the back of another 'transport' on our way to Thai food, in Cambodia.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
> Outside the window in the morning. Sweet huh? (6:00 AM)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
> In the morning we had an all day boat trip to Sinic Ville -- these little guys were waiting on the docks for us as we got off the boat.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
> On the bus from Sinic Ville to Penohm Pen -- 4 hours!!!:o)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
> MY bed at the Kove's Church -- Psychadelic huh?!?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
> TODAY! At a Buddhist temple, the temple was a bit creepy, but there is an ELEPHANT!

===

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Justin, 11:57 PM

1 [comments...]

Hey Justin! Long time no talk to. I'm so excited for you!!! Yay - Father got you to Cambodia! Rock on. Bryce and I bought a house (or we're at least in the beginning stages of financing)! :)
~Joy
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:22 AM  

[Add a comment]