dtstraveljournal

Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.

Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com
[for important e-mail updates from the mission field]
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Lacking in the L department -- acking!

Alright. My updating ability has been less than perfect with this past week. I think I am going to shoot for three updates a week. Mondays – Wednesdays – Fridays.  Hopefully then I will be able to give good updates that matter and you guys can be awed and amazed at what is going on here. Sooo in keeping with my new updating idea I will do a complete update tomorrow, Friday, sorry that I won’t be able to update everyday. I love you guys.

OH! If you’ve been reading this and praying for us then I’d like you to send me an email (justyibe@gmail.com) with your address in it so that I can send you a lil post card. A heartfelt one… but yeah. I feel bad that I can’t do more for my supporters (you guys) back home, but I want you guys to know that I really really really appreciate you guys and what you are doing. Thank you so much!
Justin, 11:37 AM

0 [comments...]

[Add a comment]