dtstraveljournal
Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.
| Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com [for important e-mail updates from the mission field] |
|
| Browse Archives at groups.google.com |
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Randomness of Today
To stay true to the days of updating ... that's today. Today we heard a guy speak by the name of Fred Market--he is talking about how freakin' amazing missions are and how we all heed the call that Jesus made to go to the nations. ...
His view, which I like, is that the church should bring Heaven to Earth--that they should make the connection from God to man... whereas in the past churches have expected people to come to them... but we should go to them.. where they are at... to help them out. It's pretty neat. I'm a fan of it.
I'm eating EasyMac right now--I'm REALLY hungry.
I sent in an application to for a school in Taiwan... I've been thinking about maybe doing SBS (School of Biblical Studies) basically it's where you read the entire Bible and chart it. So that you know exactly what the Bible is saying and how it is written and what not. It looks like a REALLY cool course and I'm praying about it. If God wants me there he'll do two things... confirm it... and provide a way for me to go. It's definitly pretty cool serving a God that... cares. I am a fan.
Well then that's the update for this day of Wed-nes-day.
: : : justy : : :
His view, which I like, is that the church should bring Heaven to Earth--that they should make the connection from God to man... whereas in the past churches have expected people to come to them... but we should go to them.. where they are at... to help them out. It's pretty neat. I'm a fan of it.
I'm eating EasyMac right now--I'm REALLY hungry.
I sent in an application to for a school in Taiwan... I've been thinking about maybe doing SBS (School of Biblical Studies) basically it's where you read the entire Bible and chart it. So that you know exactly what the Bible is saying and how it is written and what not. It looks like a REALLY cool course and I'm praying about it. If God wants me there he'll do two things... confirm it... and provide a way for me to go. It's definitly pretty cool serving a God that... cares. I am a fan.
Well then that's the update for this day of Wed-nes-day.
: : : justy : : :
Justin, 12:40 AM
1 [comments...]
That just sounds so great. I hope you well go. I just think this is asome your doing this and I wish you guys good luck and God bless you. Oh and incase i don't talk to you, Merry Christmas.
love ya
Tiffany Steffens
love ya
Tiffany Steffens
, at 12:12 PM
