dtstraveljournal

Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.

Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com
[for important e-mail updates from the mission field]
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Monday, January 02, 2006

Cambodia: Cwazy Adventures...

We are in our final stages of getting ready to go to Battdambang. I am ready. I AM READY... SOOO ready. Reading Chris' adventures makes me want to have some of my own. :o) It's really exciting to see what God is doing all around... in Thailand and in Cambodia. Some people on the Phenom Pen Team #2 went to an Orphanage and from what they were telling me... it was cool. I am ready to be in the place that we're to be in for a longer amount of time. We leave on the 5th-- I believe that it's a Thursday... It's going to be awesome to be in a place for longer amounts of time. EXCITING!
 
My prayer is that God will do amazing and miraculous things in, through, and around me and my team as we are here in this country. (And also to remember that ministry doesn't stop when we leave this country either, that we are to minister and be the way that we are called to be ... everywhere... it should be fun.)
 
We've been practicing our Drama's and our Testimonies and what not for the Church ministry stuff and we're pretty polished on those things... But I have a feeling that we will be doing less in the church and more things outside of the church. I think that God is going to surprise us a bit, that he is going to be letting us know things little by little, but when he lets us know it is going to be nothing that we expected. That'd be cool. 
 
Someone wise once told me that to find the good things in life that we have to search a bit, whether or not that point is true is really irrelevant, but I hope to search and find great things. I am trully excited to be going to Battdambang... I am ready to love on the people there and to make an impact on as many people as I can. We are going to be a team marked with servant hood. We've all be feelin' that... it's REALLY exciting. 
 
I know that I couldn't have come this far without your prayers... I appreciate them ... please keep them coming! :o) I love you guys.
 
I hope that the next time you read my updates... that it means I'm in Battdambang... :o)
 
Blessings to you!
Justin, 12:43 AM

0 [comments...]

[Add a comment]