dtstraveljournal
Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.
| Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com [for important e-mail updates from the mission field] |
|
| Browse Archives at groups.google.com |
Friday, January 13, 2006
Getting on well... [cambodia]
I had to steal Chris' way of making a cool subject. SO. We've been crazy busy here in Cambodia this last week.
PRAY:
-Sickness goes away.
-That our team would find the ministries that God wants us to invest into.
-We would be listening and hearing God.
We've been sick, Taylor and I, for most of the week. We'd really like to have hard poop. Might be an information over share but it''s a serious prayer request. :o) We've been pretty runny and we need some help there. Taylor has been in our room for most of the week... so he needs to get better because I need a partner in crime... hehe
Also we are finding our different ministry places. The girls are finding that they like the Hospital a lot and they've been praying for and they are discipling room of women. We are going to start English teaching this next week on our own -- this last week we've been learning from the other teams.
I am speaking in Church tomorrow, pray that it goes the way that God wants it too. :o)
Gotta go. Hearts to you all!
-justin
Justin, 9:02 PM