dtstraveljournal

Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.

Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com
[for important e-mail updates from the mission field]
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Friday, January 27, 2006

pictures... [cambodia]

So I've really given the update for the week... nothing has really changed... her are some pictures... :o)

Image hosting by Photobucket
>My Favorite 4-Square Orpahange Kid

Image hosting by Photobucket
>Chillin' @ the orpahanage

Image hosting by Photobucket
>Field Day Passport -- they loved these...

Image hosting by Photobucket
>Neighborhood Kids in a Tree

Image hosting by Photobucket
>Kids w/ Talor after the obstacle course

Image hosting by Photobucket
>Krista and the girls after their throwing contest...

Image hosting by Photobucket
>Jon Boy Running the Fish Pond...

Image hosting by Photobucket
>Water Balloons...

Image hosting by Photobucket
>The Image ... boy did it come to life! :o) [Krista is the mad organizer... she's amazing!]

Image hosting by Photobucket
>This one, from breakfast this morning, .... It's tea!!! (No really.. it's tea they, for some reason, drink it out of a shot glass...)

Image hosting by Photobucket
>Taylor stepping in poop... HAHA

---

Pray:
-Wisdom
-MORE growth
-And that we'd be influencers!
Justin, 6:52 PM

2 [comments...]

I miss you. I'm glad that things are going so well, that you are having such an amazing experience. I love you and you are always in my thoughts. You've helped me out a lot lately, even though you haven't been here. I know you're just as inspiring to those children you work with everyday in Cambodia. Love ya dear. Talk to you soon ;) - Debbie
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:38 PM  
AMEN!!! to Debiie's comments!!!
Quick Questions you guys coming to Kids Kamp???? First full week of june. Hey and maybe you guys can come in and talk about your experience to the kids in GodZone??? I'll pass it by Bita!!!!
Miss ya!!!!
JOe
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 PM  

[Add a comment]