dtstraveljournal
Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.
| Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com [for important e-mail updates from the mission field] |
|
| Browse Archives at groups.google.com |
Monday, January 02, 2006
STILL in Phnom Penh, Cambodia...
I just realized that I don't spell Phnom Penh very well... that is the way that it's supposed to be spelled... but I definitely can not spell it that way. We are STILL getting ready to go on out and have ourselves a grand old adventure. I'm ready. I can't wait to be off to Batdambang to be set down into a routine thing to do everyday. It'll be really exciting to see what God does where we are at. Today was another day of grabbing the last few things that we needed from the market, sending off some emails, and practicing dramas. We are REALLY ready for those things that we will do in church. It's exciting.
Prayers for everyone in my house -- they are all getting sick now. So pray that it'd not get sent around again to everyone else...
Oh and I went under the blade. I got my haircut. It's like military cut length -- when I can I'll send some pictures in. My camera hasn't been working all that well with the computers here... but it's safe to say that my hair is about 1/2 inch long. ... Yeah... SHORT. Well best of luck to you all as your day goes by... I'm off to ride a Moto Dope (that is the culturally sensitive name here...) back home. Hopefully I'll be writing next from BB!!
--
Prayin' for ya Chris. Good luck dude! Peace.
Prayers for everyone in my house -- they are all getting sick now. So pray that it'd not get sent around again to everyone else...
Oh and I went under the blade. I got my haircut. It's like military cut length -- when I can I'll send some pictures in. My camera hasn't been working all that well with the computers here... but it's safe to say that my hair is about 1/2 inch long. ... Yeah... SHORT. Well best of luck to you all as your day goes by... I'm off to ride a Moto Dope (that is the culturally sensitive name here...) back home. Hopefully I'll be writing next from BB!!
--
Prayin' for ya Chris. Good luck dude! Peace.
Justin, 11:18 PM
2 [comments...]
whats up my grizzlez!
I got a laptop! and omg do I love it!
Intel Pentium M 1.7
1gig Ram
ATI Radeon 9700
100 gig hard drive
so pwnage
anyways, I can't wait till you guys get back. We're going to KFC and then we're gonna eat fluffernutters... and if you guys have any plans other than going to college when you get back then I'm gonna have to slap some sense into both of you!
peace nigs
I got a laptop! and omg do I love it!
Intel Pentium M 1.7
1gig Ram
ATI Radeon 9700
100 gig hard drive
so pwnage
anyways, I can't wait till you guys get back. We're going to KFC and then we're gonna eat fluffernutters... and if you guys have any plans other than going to college when you get back then I'm gonna have to slap some sense into both of you!
peace nigs
, at 12:27 PM
hey chris - wow reading everything from the both of you is great.. it all jsut sounds like such an awesome experiance. miss ya! love ya! cant wait until you get home.
kay
kay
, at 9:16 AM
