dtstraveljournal

Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.

Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com
[for important e-mail updates from the mission field]
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

w00t and a half...

Right now we are getting our feet wet with all of the different ministry opportunities here. We are working in a Military Hospital getting to know patients and feeling out their felt needs and we're loving on them. Jenny brought someone to the Lord today, and I was able to see my prayer for a patient come through--the other team here led him to Christ this morning. Also today at the Hospital I got an open door to go and play soccer with the Military Men that are taking school there. It was pretty sweet -- so Taylor and the other guys on the other team and I are probably going to go one of these days and we will play soccer and talk with them.
 
We are also helping at an Orphanage where we are playing and doing what we can there...
 
Tomorrow we will start doing English classes and we will be able to see if that is where God wants us. Not really sure yet... but it should be cool soon! :o)
 
I'm still hoping and praying that the Youth Center will open up for us so that we can help with that... speaking of youth I met a guy the first day that we were here and he wants to meet with me again @ 4pm on Sunday for a Coke. It should be cool. I'm excited about that.
 
Aight... Gotta go... mi love and prayers to you all! :o)
--justy
Justin, 12:27 AM

0 [comments...]

[Add a comment]