dtstraveljournal

Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.

Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com
[for important e-mail updates from the mission field]
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Monday, February 20, 2006

=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCJHMbKEJjGyRCJXQkISQkJDgkJyNoJFUkIyQqJCIbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCI2gkMyQkJCYkJxsoQiBbanVzdHld?=

Right now I`m in the Tokyo Airport in the Yahoo Cafe Internet place... free Internet inside of the Tokyo airport... I`m on this crazy computer and I can type with Japanese Characters....
 
んcヴぁいじぇhふぃおあhこいうぇ
 
Crazy huh? So I`m going to try to give an update but if my grammar gets worse it`s because keys are not where they are supposed to be.
 
With that said... we finished out our last few ministries while we were in Cambodia. We had a debrief time, trying to bring a bit of closure to what we did in Cambodia... the Khmer people at our house kind of threw us a party where they told us that they appreciated us... and it was a good time for all. I have some really cool pictures... we did some Khmer dancing and we pimped it up in Cambodia. After that night we packed up and early the next morning we traveled to the debrief place that Chris talked about... Kasamet or whatever. It was kind of a lower end place to hang on the beach, there were a few sketchy people, but all in all it was a good debrief time. I was pretty confused on why we should debrief... but after that day and a half I knew that it was good...
 
I experienced my first taste of culture shock... I tried to speak Khmer to people who had no idea what I was saying... I was worth off than speaking in English... it was hilarious. I think I`ve adjusted to culture again... maybe... after our debrief we headed to Bangkok and spent some time there... i really forget ... i think it might have been a day and a half as well... and we went shopping and we picked up some more things for the ride home... sooo... right now I:m pretty tired and we:re getting ready to go... pray for safe travel and quick recovery from jet lag.
 
I love ya:ll I can:t wait to see you all... I can:t wait to chat and fill you guys in with what has gone on in my life... it:s going to be cool... I:ll talk to you soon! Love ya!
 
-justin
Justin, 10:40 PM

3 [comments...]

I get you first. I have dibs, cause you're my favorite person ;) Love you and stay safe so I can see you soon. LOVE YOU!
Debbie
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:54 PM  
girl I am so jealous... I want him...


can't wait to see you and chris!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:58 AM  
Love you too Mikey!
Debbie
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:17 AM  

[Add a comment]