dtstraveljournal
Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.
| Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com [for important e-mail updates from the mission field] |
|
| Browse Archives at groups.google.com |
Thursday, September 29, 2005
And they're off *BANG*
Current Location: Arizona
DESTINATION: KONA HAWAII!!!!!
Well, today has finally come. We are here... well we are not going to be here much longer. (Arizona that is.) In about 5 hours we, Chris and myself, will be on a plane with the destination of Kona, HI. It's freakin sweet... let's be honest. Thank you so much... EVERYONE who has helped Chris and I get to this point. This is going to be a truelly life changing experience. We love all of you.
God we just thank you for the people here that you've blessed us with. We just ask that you would bless them for their love and for their support. God you are amazing and we just want you to be known more and more. We love you and we ask that you'd protect the people here and also... protect us. -Amen-
The next time that I post... it should be from Kona, HI. Love ya'll.
----
Justin (Justy) Fulton
480-474-7257
DESTINATION: KONA HAWAII!!!!!
Well, today has finally come. We are here... well we are not going to be here much longer. (Arizona that is.) In about 5 hours we, Chris and myself, will be on a plane with the destination of Kona, HI. It's freakin sweet... let's be honest. Thank you so much... EVERYONE who has helped Chris and I get to this point. This is going to be a truelly life changing experience. We love all of you.
God we just thank you for the people here that you've blessed us with. We just ask that you would bless them for their love and for their support. God you are amazing and we just want you to be known more and more. We love you and we ask that you'd protect the people here and also... protect us. -Amen-
The next time that I post... it should be from Kona, HI. Love ya'll.
----
Justin (Justy) Fulton
480-474-7257
Justin, 4:58 AM
4 [comments...]
Of course, I will continue praying for you. So, you still want money?
How do people go about giving you money when you need it now?
How do people go about giving you money when you need it now?
, at 3:07 PM
I LOVE YOU JUSTIN. Hope you are safe and know that I think of you every day.
Deb
Deb
, at 7:55 PM
If you still want to go and give money you can either deposit it directly in my account with Arizona Federal Credit Union (act# 561315) or you can paypal it to me, or you can just send me letters. It's really up to you... I, of course, would love extra money to spend on stuff down here! :o) Love ya... and who was the anonymous.. that wasn't debbie.
Waaaazuuuuppp!!! Sorry about the Text Messaging Error!! HAHAAHAHA
I hadn't programed your # into the phone, so i thought it was some weirdos!!! HAHAHA
We love you guys and pray for you both all the time.
We also have deposit slips avail in the GodZone office, for those of you lead to give fun $$$.
Gonzo family!!
I hadn't programed your # into the phone, so i thought it was some weirdos!!! HAHAHA
We love you guys and pray for you both all the time.
We also have deposit slips avail in the GodZone office, for those of you lead to give fun $$$.
Gonzo family!!
, at 9:03 AM

