dtstraveljournal
Purpose: To catalogue and display information and pictures regarding the DTS experience for Chris and Justin.
| Subscribe to dtstraveljournal.blogspot.com [for important e-mail updates from the mission field] |
|
| Browse Archives at groups.google.com |
Friday, September 30, 2005
We've made it!!!
We’re here… we made it! It was dark when we came in, but from what we could see it was beautiful. Hot and muggy, way worse than AZ… I’ll take 125 degree DRY heat any day over the 80 degree 80 percent humidity… HAHA.
Just thought I should mention, we love you guys. ALL of you..
So let me explain the situation right now as it stands. We all know that God is supreme and that he has a plan working here. Well right now Chris is all set to go with the Japan DTS. And from what we are seeing they are going to try and keep him. Strange I know, I’d try and keep him too. But it seems that there is going to be an issue because there is just no room in Compassion with me. We are looking to find peace, peace that God is taking care of us, and peace that Chris will be in the right space. It isn’t, well it is, a matter of where he is at—but God is sovereign and I am trusting that we will see him work. So pray that God either moves Chris and plants him where he is at so that we can just watch God’s power in awe.
We are in a place where we are waiting on God—there can be no better place. Thanks for your prayers and your love!
-----
Justin
(480)474-7257
-----
Check out these pictures… they’re really good. :o)
www.ImageShack.us" /> Aww... cute.
www.ImageShack.us" />JEREMEY!!!
www.ImageShack.us" />Chrissy and His Dad (wow... we have a crowd of people huh?)
www.ImageShack.us" />Taking off to Hawaii...
www.ImageShack.us" />Landing in Maui--ALMOST THERE!
www.ImageShack.us" />WE'RE HERE IN KONA!!!!
Just thought I should mention, we love you guys. ALL of you..
So let me explain the situation right now as it stands. We all know that God is supreme and that he has a plan working here. Well right now Chris is all set to go with the Japan DTS. And from what we are seeing they are going to try and keep him. Strange I know, I’d try and keep him too. But it seems that there is going to be an issue because there is just no room in Compassion with me. We are looking to find peace, peace that God is taking care of us, and peace that Chris will be in the right space. It isn’t, well it is, a matter of where he is at—but God is sovereign and I am trusting that we will see him work. So pray that God either moves Chris and plants him where he is at so that we can just watch God’s power in awe.
We are in a place where we are waiting on God—there can be no better place. Thanks for your prayers and your love!
-----
Justin
(480)474-7257
-----
Check out these pictures… they’re really good. :o)
Justin, 5:00 AM
1 [comments...]
Is that Christopher's girlfriend? How nice.
Deb
Deb
, at 10:24 AM
